[THIN] Re: CPS 4.5 - No CSG?

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:48:22 -0000

Not true afaik -

While there is no support for W2k mind - or IPX/SPX,Netbeui or Async. No
auto client update, no client distribution wizard, and no support for
win95/98/Me clients. The tech preview had no indication that this would be
the case - in fact it (CSG) is in the docmentation.

I know its not going to be developed but I've not heard an announcement of
when it finally gets 'removed'.

  _____