[THIN] Re: CMC Policy Based upon CSG IP address

  • From: Chris De Jongh <dz58gm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:32:20 +0200

Mark,

indeed. If you change the ClientName=[NFuse_ClientName] property,
workspace control will not work anymore. Is there any way you can
manipulate the createion of the NFuse_ClientName value? Now it is been
genereate randomly with the "WI_" prefix. Is there any way we can
modify the "WI_" prefix to for example "SG_"?

Tnx for the feedback.

Kind regards,

Chris