[THIN] Re: CAG Default User Group

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:17:32 -0700

Yes, my statement was too general. It depends on the exact structure of your
AD in terms of OUs and Groups- CAG is somewhat limited in what how it can
traverse and understand AD objects. If you want more specific control you
can add a RADIUS authentication server and get a lot more granular....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85266