[THIN] Dell AIO 920 Printer

  • From: Jan <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:03:57 -0500

I'm in the process of converting from Metaframe XP to Presentation Server
4.0. I'm up to date on MS hotfixes, and have Citrix Rollup Pack 4 installed.

The Dell AIO 920 prints fine using the old Citrix UPD in the XP environment.
When I have the user log into the PS4 environment, the Dell print monitor
shows the job being sent to the printer, but nothing comes out. I can even
bring up the job on the Client-side EMF viewer, but when I send it to the
printer from the client nothing comes out.

I tried setting the driver mapping to use the PCL5c UPD, no luck. I tried to
map it to the HPII UPD, still no luck. Any ideas as to why it will work in
Metaframe XP, but not in PS4?

Thanks,

Jan Broucinek
I'm voting for Mike Huckabee for President
for info visit www.MikeHuckabee.com <http://www.mikehuckabee.com/>