[THIN] Re: Bottlenecks (was RE: Re: OT: Dell PE 1855 Blade Servers)

  • From: Michel Roth <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:52:11 +0100

Also there's (expensive) software out there that implies that hey can
pinpoint a bottleneck for you. Here are some

Reflectant EdgeSight for Citrix: http://www.reflectent.com/edge/citrix.aspx
RTO pinpoint: http://www.rtosoft.com/products/PinPoint/about.html
eG Citrix Monitor: http://www.eginnovations.com/web/egcitrix.htm