[THIN] Re: Booting from bootrom ( eprom )

  • From: Wijaya Kesuma <dgreenmania@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:18:19 +0000 (GMT)

i dnot know how to get and search pxe technologi and how to install pxe in
windows 2000 advance server with Citrix metaframe
 thanks
 "Tony Lyne (Computerland)" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How about PXE technology?

Tony Lyne
Senior Systems Engineer=20
Computerland Central=20
P O Box 1470=20
PALMERSTON NORTH
Telephone (+64) 06 3537300
Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800
Mobile (+64) 0274 720696
E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz
CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain =
information
that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are not the =
intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution =
or
copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received =
this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately and delete all material
pertaining to this e-mail. Thank you.
=A0