[THIN] Re: [SPAM-04.90]- Hiding Client and Server drives

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:43:38 -0600

You can disable client drive mapping if you don't want them to have
access to their local drives. You can use policies to hide and prevent
access to the server and/or client drives. I prefer third party apps to
lock down a desktop; such as RES PowerFuse, TriCerat, and Appsense.

Roger Riggins, A+ MCSE CCNA CCA
ACES Systems Engineer
* 319-287-3102
* roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx