[THIN] Re: Blade Servers

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 11:36:09 -0600

I hear (haven't used the DELLs my self) but I hear a lot of people
commenting on0 the Dells having it all over the HPs/Compaqs. I guess the
big thing with some of the compaqs is the power mgmt and config, But
from what some of my customers are saying they like the DELL blades
better.

Ron

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect