[THIN] Best Book for Presentation Server 3.0

  • From: Kevin Bachelder <kbachelder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:02:02 -0400

Hi everyone,

We will be implementing the newest version of Citrix Presentation Server on a Windows 2000 box later this summer so I am looking for recommendations on the best book to get to use as a guide and resource. I worked with Metaframe 1.8 in the past but it has been a while so I could use a good review.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Kevin

Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL provides custom-tailored solutions for each client?s mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com