[THIN] Re: Bandwidth used when copying files?

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:41:40 -0500

My experience has been that Citrix sessions will use all the bandwidth you
give them.  I know they are OPTIMIZED for 20k, but they will use a heck of a
lot more if you have it.  We publish a radiology image app.  Each image is
in the neighborhood of 3 megs, and pulling one up really cranks up my
bandwidth numbers :).

-Paul