[THIN] Re: Bandwidth for printers

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jpitsch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:07:18 -0400

Depending on how your printing is setup, you may not even be printing
through the ICA protocol.  If you are not, the bandwidth limitation for
printing won't affect anything.  If you are printing through ICA, you
can use this utility to look at specific sessions and see bandwidth, etc
for that session:  http://www.citrix4ge.de/ctxsdk/smcc.htm

Jeff Pitsch

From: dmauri@xxxxxx <dmauri@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:05:37 +0200
Subject: [THIN] Bandwidth for printers
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I'm having problems with performance in a remote office linked with F.R.

I think that the problem is the printer bandwidth, but i don't how can
I determine how many Kbps I need for restrict
the users in this office to printer.
I know the policies into CMC, but I never used. Are useful this
policies?

Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

--