[THIN] Re: Bandwidth for printers

  • From: dmauri@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:07:16 +0200

And Which are the correct bandwidth for the printers.?
How can I now the bandwidth used for each job or each printer or for
spooler service???

Nicolai Imset <nicolai.imset@xxxxxxxxx>
Enviado por: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
28/09/2004 10:47
Por favor, responda a
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Para
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Asunto
[THIN] Re: Bandwidth for printers

We tried them but seems to me they count pr job.
so was not very efficient

From: dmauri@xxxxxx <dmauri@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:05:37 +0200
Subject: [THIN] Bandwidth for printers
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I'm having problems with performance in a remote office linked with F.R.
I think that the problem is the printer bandwidth, but i don't how can
I determine how many Kbps I need for restrict
the users in this office to printer.
I know the policies into CMC, but I never used. Are useful this policies?

Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

--
Nicolai Imset