[THIN] Automatically reset "Listening" Sessions in MFXP

  • From: "White, Collin" <cwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:15:21 -0400

Is there a way to automatically reset listening sessions?  My problem is
that I have 18 ICA Dialin listening sessions going, and when someone dials
in and then gets disconnected, the COM port gets shut off, the only way to
turn it back on is to reset the corresponding ICA Dialin listening session
that corresponds to that COM port.

Is there a script out there, or has anyone run into this before.  I normally
don't see too many Dial In questions, but I figured I would give it a shot.
We are Dial in shop and this is pretty annoying to do manually.

Thanks in advance,

Collin White