[THIN] Re: Audio quality settings

  • From: gabriel.j.byrne@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:16:27 +0100

Hi all,

this might seem unusual but does anyone know how i could increase the audio
virtual channel above 1.3 Mbps ?

                      "Evan Mann"

                      <emann@pinnaclefin         To:      <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      ancial.com>                cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject: [THIN] Re: Audio
quality settings
                      thin-bounce@freeli

                      sts.org

                      01/05/2007 20:04

                      Please respond to

                      thin

There are no audio settings in the application except "enable legacy audio"
and "minimum requirement".  Those settings match in my case, so I'm not
worried about loosing session sharing.

It turns out that the issues I am having are with the application playing
the WAV file. I turned audio to highest quality which allows up to 1.3 Mbps
for an audio stream.  The WAV file is only 8kbps yet the audio is still
dropping when played through this particular application.  When the audio
was played through WMP10, there was no audio dropping.