[THIN] Re: Audio quality settings

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 15:04:59 -0400

There are no audio settings in the application except "enable legacy
audio" and "minimum requirement".  Those settings match in my case, so
I'm not worried about loosing session sharing.

It turns out that the issues I am having are with the application
playing the WAV file. I turned audio to highest quality which allows up
to 1.3 Mbps for an audio stream.  The WAV file is only 8kbps yet the
audio is still dropping when played through this particular application.
When the audio was played through WMP10, there was no audio dropping.