[THIN] Re: Article: IBM Offers New Take on Thin-Client Computing

  • From: Richard Dietzman <boomvader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:56:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have worked with IBM Bladecenter in a couple of
different environments and have had mixed experiences.
 The first client used a brand new release and had a
multitude of issues.  We are currently working with
another client and haven't seen any of the previous
instability issues yet.  So far, so good.

Has anyone used the latest blade offering by Dell?

-Richie

--- Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now if only IBM made fricken blades that fricken
> work maybe they'd have
> something.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
This Weeks Sponsor: Cesura, Inc.
Know about Citrix end-user slowdowns before they know.
Know the probable cause, immediately.
Know it all now with this free white paper.
http://www.cesurasolutions.com/landing/WPBCForCitrix.htm?mc=WETBCC