[THIN] Re: Argh 4 clicks to get to the Citrix client from Citrix.com

  • From: "Jason Patten" <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:44:47 -0400

Thats what i have done, I just grabbed a copy of the client, renamed it and
dropped in on our own web server.

and speaking of modems (totally OT) I used to work at the Hayes Micro plant
in alpharetta GA.  Was working on cleaning out the plant one day and found
an Internal Modem with Hand-drawn traces.  WIsh I had been able to keep it.