[THIN] Re: Application Popup error

  • From: "Kevin Legrow" <KLegrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:24:46 -0500

Carl is exactly right.  A number of years ago, I installed Goldmine and
there were several files that users needed access to.  Enabling auditing
allowed me to find all of the necessary file (and there are A LOT!).

Kevin J. Legrow

everynetwork, Inc.

voice: (781) 647-2262

fax: (781) 647-2670

email: klegrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:klegrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

________________________________

Date:  3/16/2005
Time:  10:15:14 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: CTX02
Application popup: gmw6.exe - Application Error : The instruction at
"0x7c574dac" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The memory could not be
"read".

Click on OK to terminate the program

Lonnie Truskowski
Computer Systems / Network Manager