[THIN] Re: Application Popup error

  • From: "Lonnie Truskowski" <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:57:25 -0500

The part I haven't been able to figure out is that of my three servers
it works on two without any problem. And it was working fine on the
third up until a week ago.

        Date:  3/16/2005
        Time:  10:15:14 AM
        User:  N/A
        Computer: CTX02
        Application popup: gmw6.exe - Application Error : The
instruction at "0x7c574dac" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The
memory could not be "read".

        Click on OK to terminate the program

        Lonnie Truskowski
        Computer Systems / Network Manager