[THIN] AppSense vs Tricerat vs Script Logic

  • From: "Luiz Fernando Cardoso de Abreu" <luizfca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:58:52 -0300

We are trying to decide for a user friendly solution to manage terminal
services metaframes systems; however I am having a hard time to find out
the most appropriate.

This application should be easy to use and deploy, however, should still
have the ability to manage CPU usage in the server per user, what
applications each user will see according to his profile, bandwidth
management, etc.

Do you usually have trouble to configure and use AppSense or Tricerat or
ScriptLogic? What do you think about this software? Do you have any tips
to manage this terminal services metaframe system?

Thank you LF