[THIN] Re: App doesn't work after reboot

  • From: "Anthony Green" <agreen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:54:08 +0100

Nope that didnt work.

Any other ideas?

The program has a log file... This gets written to it when it fails.

08/27/2004 15:23:22 [ActiveDocControl.Connect]
          Invision.Xpress.XpressForWordException: CryptoAPI cryptographic
service provider (CSP) for this implementation could not be acquired. --->
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: CryptoAPI cryptographic
service provider (CSP) for this implementation could not be acquired.
   at System.Security.Cryptography.DSACryptoServiceProvider..ctor(Int32
dwKeySize, CspParameters parameters)
   at Invision.Xpress.Licensing.Signature.Validate(String mac, String
expirationDate)
   at Invision.Xpress.Licensing.XpressLicense.Validate()
   at Invision.Xpress.ActiveDocControl.Connect(Object appObj)

  _____