[THIN] Re: Acrobat 5.0 (again)

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 05:08:07 -0400

The issue is that we cannot create PDF documents unless there is an Admin
logged in at the console.
This is a known issue and it would help a lot of us if you told us how you
have made it work for you.

Hector.-
_________________________________
Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540)653-8859
From: Newman, Phil Phil.Newman@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:21:14 +0100
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have played with Distiller and found it problematic, and are now running
PDF995 without any issues at all across both 2000 and 2003 Citrix Servers
(XPE FR3)

Regards,

Phil