[THIN] Re: Anyone using surgeforce thinstation?

  • From: Durf <stygmata@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 16:01:09 -0400

http://www.thinstation.org/

It's a bootable ISO image that can also apparently be served up via PXE.
Meant to be run relatively read-only, so it takes a bit of customization to
create your desktop.

-- Durf

On 6/24/06, HBooGz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

could u provide a link for the client you are using ?

On 6/24/06, Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > He many terminals are you talking about? > > Joe > > > On 6/23/06, Joanne Determann < joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx > wrote: > > > > I love it. We have the DOS client for Citrix. But I'm switching to > > just TS no MF servers. The Linux boot loading RDP is wonderful! We recycle > > our old PC's and stick em on the shop floor as terminals. > > > > > > > > Thin Appliances would be my preferred choice. But hey I save the > > company $$$$ by moving the "junk' out to the dirty environment. > > > >

-- HBooGz:\>

-- -------------- Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.