[THIN] Re: Anyone using Touchpaper on Citrix ?

  • From: "Andy" <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:25:24 +0100

Hi,

We use Touchpaper (think it's v6) in a 2003 PS4 environment.

We had to do this because it's so slow when installed on client computers.
Having installed this we see a massive speed improvement.

Remember to ensure your citrix server has a fast connection to the SQL
backend.

You should test things like mapi, tapi if you use them. We do not.

On 6/7/06, M <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello there,

Just wondering if anyone is running TouchPaper on Citrix at all ?

If so, what version and do you have any issues with it ?

Many thanks for your time.