[THIN] Re: How to turn the vacation mode on these days?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:25:24 +0100

Go to http://thin.msterminalservices.org/lists.cfm and put your email address
you used to subscribe to the list in the box and click on go.
  Jim

Pavlo Ignatusha <Pavlo.Ignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Folks,

I'm going on vacation and would like to avoid my out of office mails to
crowd the list. Before I used to go on the www.freelists.org, login,
select the "thin" list and change settings. Now it doesn't offer me the
button to get to my settings and if I search for the list and select
"Turn vacation mode on" for both "thin" and "thinnews" it sends me an
email that:

Request received for list 'thin' via request address.

>> set vacation
You aren't a member of that list.

Jim, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke Regional Hospital
tel. +1 (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
fax. +1 (613) 732-9986

--
The information in this email belongs to the Pembroke Regional Hospital
and may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com
Sponsorships Available!