[THIN] Re: Advanced CSG 1.1 users - w2k sp1 only issues

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:01:30 -0700

What version of the ICA client are you running?  Also, export the CSG
cert (WITHOUT THE PRIVATE KEY), then open the Properties of IE, click
on the Content tab, then click on the Certificates button.  From the
new window, select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities, and
import the certificate.

If the client running SP1 works by doing this procedure, I would make
sure that the client has the Updated Root Certificates you get from
Windows Update.

Also, what was the process you went through to get the CSG cert?
Mainly the steps on the OS (not on Verisign's site).

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406