[THIN] Re: Adobe Professional

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <Pavlo.Ignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:55:32 -0500

Gunnar,

We deployed adobe 7.0 standard and later upgraded to pro and had similar
issue. We ended up editing NTFS permissions on the distiller printer to
only include the group allowed to use adobe pro. Because distiller
printer is installed locally on the citrix server it becomes available
to all logged on users.

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha

Systems Network Coordinator