[THIN] Adding CSG Intermediate Certificates?

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 22:13:20 +1000

I have 3 certificates for my Secure Gateway

1 .CRT

another file .p7b containing 2 'intermediate' certs

All 3 certs are installed locally and Secure gateway is using the .crt sees it
successfully etc.

Externally when a client connects we are getting the 'cannot be validated up to
a truted root' How can I make IIS / CSG present the certs including the
intermediates.

is it similar to the access gateway approach where we get all the certs - paste
into 1 file and then use this 'super mega cert' <-- *add echo to voice here for
dramatic effect*

Cheers all you I.T legends

SCANJAM

Download new and classic emoticon packs at Emoticon World Brought to you
exclusively by Windows Live
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/emoticon.aspx?