[THIN] Re: Add an extra CPU - NT 4 Terminal Server Edition - HP DL380G2

  • From: "Stephen Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 06:10:57 -0800

I have done it at least twice with NT 4 TSE. One was Compaq and one was an
Intergraph. I recall that with the Compaq I needed to use specific software
they provided so I would recommend you go through the Compaq documentation
versus the generic Microsoft guidelines.

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262