[THIN] Re: Active sync and citrix

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:30:24 +0800

Tom

Activesync on anything less than PS4 will only allow one connection at a time.
It is a pain in the bum not being able to sync more than one user at a time.
There are some other products that enable network syncing but I personally have
never used them.

Regards
Mk

Mark Calleja
Network Systems Coordinator
Network Systems
Dept Housing and Works
(08) 9222 4941
mark.calleja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary,
and those who don't"

>>> tflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxx 14/08/2005 21:19 pm >>>

Apologies if I am using the group too much, question 2 for the night.
Anybody using Active Sync on citrix PS3.0 W2k3 Outlook XP SP3.

I have been queried about the prospect of using XDA smartphones and
syncing with outlook XP on citrix over nfuse.

I am thinking USB port mapping might work similar to COM port mapping.?
But I am not sure how active sync will work with the outlook profile. If
anybody has done it I would appreciate your feedback.

Tom Flanagan
IT Officer

Email: tflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
New Site from The Kenzig Group VistaPop.com!
Windows Vista Links, Subscribe to Vista Discussion List
at Freelists.org and more! See:
http://www.VistaPop.com