[THIN] Re: Activate Excel add-ins for all users

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:17:44 -0500

Yes. MPS 3.0

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of ananth padmanabham
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:42 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Activate Excel add-ins for all users

Hi
Users log in to citrix sessions?
Ananth
"Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        We have a couple hundred users who are using Excel with a new
OLAP tool,
        and we need to make sure the Excel add-in for that tool is
activated for
        everyone ... Especially the executives who do not want to fiddle
with
        "OK select Tools, then Add-in... Look for ...".

        We're office 2003 on Windows 2003. Any clues?

Catch up on fall's hot new shows
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/tv/mail/tagline/falltv/evt=47093/*http://tv.yaho
o.com/collections/3658>  on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings, and
more!