[THIN] Re: Activate Excel add-ins for all users

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:05:58 +0100

Rick

With you 100% on that. I've never been fully comfortable relying on the
shadow key, and / or install mode for propagating user hive changes.
Always seems to abstract a layer of clarity.

I very much prefer scripting and / or GPOs to populate such things. It's
more flexible, and IMO more easy to debug.

Neil

This email and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above
named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email from your system. You must take no
action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its
contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in
this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods Shop Direct Group
Limited or its subsidiaries. Please note that email communications may be
monitored. The registered office of Littlewoods Shop Direct Group Limited is
1st Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered
number 5059352