[THIN] Re: Acrobat Reader

  • From: "Timothy Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:58:49 -0500

6 is working OK under TS here.  It is bigger, meaning more features that you
will never use, than 5.

You can disable many of the features after install, especially the splash
and check for updates.  Disabling font smoothing probably makes sense also,
since you are likely limiting screen resolution anyway.

Timothy R. Mangan  - Founder, TMurgent Technologies
tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx  www.tmurgent.com  (+1)781.492.0403