[THIN] Re: Acrobat Reader

  • From: dmauri@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:48:36 +0100

Don't try 6,

its consume large amount of processing resources.

                      "Robert K Coffman

                      Jr - Info From Data      Para:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Corporation"             cc:

                      <bcoffman@infofromd      Asunto:   [THIN] Re: Acrobat
Reader
                      ata.com>

                      Enviado por:

                      thin-bounce@freelis

                      ts.org

                      24/12/2003 14:35

                      Por favor, responda

                      a thin

I'm running 5 (5.05 to be precise) on the same platform.  I've not tried 6,
and I'm not going to unless I have to!

Nothing unusual in setting this up, straight install...

- Bob Coffman