[THIN] Access Management console doesnt discover

  • From: Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:47:46 +0000

Hi

I have a small Citrix farm of 3 x XenApp 4.5 Servers. I have an issue where
Access Management console doesn't work on 2 of the servers. It starts the
discovery process but it never finishes.. All other Citrix functions are
working. I installed the AMC on the Web Interface server. If I point it to
the working Citrix Server (where AMC loads) it works fine. If I point it to a
non working Citrix server it fails. The working Citrix Server is almost
identical to the non working citrix server. Only difference is the broken
servers have office 2010 installed whereas the working server has Office 2003.
My issue is I need to upgrade Office 2003 to 2010 and I'm concerned I wont have
a working AMC on my farm. What local components can I look at to fix the AMC?
I've already performed the following:

- Recreate LHC
- Validated access to SQL Data Store
- Uninstall AMC and re-install the latest version
- Uninstall .Net 2, 3.5, and 4 and re-install

Any ideas appreciated
Ang