[THIN] Re: Access Management console doesnt discover

  • From: "John Wood" <WoodJo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "John Wood" <WoodJo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 06:48:49 -0400

I will be out of the office on Thursday and Friday, August 27th and 28th on
vacation. If you need immediate assisitant please call SupportOne at 28321.

Thanks
John W.

"John Wood" <WoodJo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/15 06:48 >>>

I will be out of the office on Thursday and Friday, August 27th and 28th on
vacation. If you need immediate assisitant please call SupportOne at 28321.

Thanks
John W.

Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/15 06:47 >>>

Hi

I have a small Citrix farm of 3 x XenApp 4.5 Servers. I have an issue where
Access Management console doesn't work on 2 of the servers. It starts the
discovery process but it never finishes.. All other Citrix functions are
working. I installed the AMC on the Web Interface server. If I point it to
the working Citrix Server (where AMC loads) it works fine. If I point it to a
non working Citrix server it fails. The working Citrix Server is almost
identical to the non working citrix server. Only difference is the broken
servers have office 2010 installed whereas the working server has Office 2003.
My issue is I need to upgrade Office 2003 to 2010 and I'm concerned I wont have
a working AMC on my farm. What local components can I look at to fix the AMC?
I've already performed the following:

- Recreate LHC
- Validated access to SQL Data Store
- Uninstall AMC and re-install the latest version
- Uninstall .Net 2, 3.5, and 4 and re-install

Any ideas appreciated
Ang

"This electronic mail message contains information which may be confidential,
privileged and protected from further disclosure. Such information relates to
and is used for all purposes outlined in the statutes below, including Peer
Review, Performance Improvement, Quality Assurance and Claims Management and
Handling functions and/or Attorney-Client Communications. It is being produced
within the scope of all Georgia and Federal laws governing record
confidentiality, including (but not limited to) Official Code of Georgia
Annotated Sections 31-7-15; 31-7-130; 31-7-131; 31-7-132; 31-7-133; 31-7-140;
31-7-143.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure,
photocopying, distribution or use of the contents of the received information
is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to the
sender immediately and permanently delete this message and all copies of it.
Thank you.

Communication of electronic protected health information (ePHI) is protected
under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Act of
1996. Electronic mail (e-mail) communication is not encrypted or secure. The
HIPAA Security Rule allows for patients to initiate communication of personal
health information over this medium and for providers to respond accordingly
with the understanding that privacy of communication is not guaranteed."