[THIN] Re: Access Gateway 5.0 VPX PNAgent

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:52:55 -0600

the VPX is just a virtual server image you download and toss on your
XenServer as opposed to having the physical netscaler or access gateway
appliance.

We have a netscaler vpx up and running serving Apple, Droid, etc. works
better than I expected.  client config is a bit more involved than I would
like but it could be worse.