[THIN] Access Citrix Over Port 80

  • From: Rajeev Ravi <RajeevR@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:04:47 +0530

Hello,

I have been trying to get Citrix XP work over port 80. I have done the same=

on a metaframe 1.8 for win2k but I am unable to do the same for citrix XP.
Does XP support this type of access at all.

Here is the catch. I switched the port using icaport cmd and I can telnet t=
port 80 and get ICA prompt but I cannot connect to the machine. It shows th=
connecting dialog box and then vanishes?

any ideas??

Regards,

Rajeev Ravi
Talisma Online Services

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of whi=
ch may be legally privileged.
It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission err=
or has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the int=
ended recipient, you must not use,
save, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.