[THIN] AMS Prime v3.0.2.4 Insurance Software

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:03:50 -0600

Are any of you running this software on your Citrix boxes? I have a
customer that is attempting to install it and receiving an error:

DLL function call crashed: ISSupport.RegisterDLL

It's a Win2K Metaframe XP box (that's all I know for now). My guess is
that it's a problem installing the app on the OS, nothing to do with
Citrix. The customer stated that she is able to install it on Win9x
machines and Windows XP machines successfully.

Roger Riggins, A+ MCSE CCNA CCA
ACES Systems Engineer
* 319-287-3102
* roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79