[THIN] AGEE: audit/log filename for clientless file transfer

  • From: Andreas Roth <art-freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:29:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I'm searching for a posibility to get a log for files which have been transfer
through clientless access using a bookmark/cifs share.

I enabled full login in the audit policies but didn't get a hint in the nslogs.
The copy seems to be implemente by nsvpnd running on tcp/7776. Even when
starting this service with -d (debug) there is no entry in the logfile
/var/log/nsvpnd.log

Only way i figured out till now is to capture the traffic on tcp/7776 on nsip
with tcpdump - when searching in wireshark you find out filenames in the
bytestream.. but this doesn't seem to be something i want to do in production.
:)

Thanks for you help in advance,

Andreas