[THIN] Re: testing Netscaler

  • From: Andreas Roth <art-freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:42:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Greg,

to get receiver working you have to create a special access policy:
http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/topic/receiver-ios-55/mobile-receiver-admin-config-agee.html
 .
There you define a ica proxy for all clients identify themselves as
"CitrixReceiver".

If you want to avoid the CA pain in lab enviroments you could use certs from
www.startssl.com - there are at no cost.
Just make sure to create the CA sign request at your netscaler so nobody but
you have the private key.

Best Regards,

Andreas