[THIN] A question about Office XP pro installation

  • From: Robert Williams <RWilliams@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:13:00 -0700

Microsoft says that when you start install of Office XP it autodetects
Terminal Services and presets itself for optimum install, instead of using
an .MST file
If I want to use custom installation wizard, How Do I know what the best
options are to choose for making a custom install to package?

Thank You,
Robert Williams
Senior Network Administrator
Raypak, Inc.