[THIN] Re: 16 Bit App

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:04:28 -0500

Run some Filemon on him and see where he fails. Either he NEEDS an INI for
this app in his home dir and when he is not there it looks else where and
generates the error, or he really does not have access to a specific file.

Start with filemon monitoring him, take a look. If you don't see anything
save it, then monitor a working user at the point of the error and look for
differences in the two.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server