[THIN] 16 Bit App

  • From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 08:52:34 -0600

            OK guys and gals...

            Got a head-twister!
            I have 1 user who when he logs in to run an app gets a "can't
run 16 bit application. Access to specified file denied"
            or something to that effect. The history: His user id changed
after he was hired perm from contract. He was working
            previously. The app is a Term Emulation program that logs into a
Unix box for Lawson fincaials. Tons of people
            run on the box fine. I have deleted his profile and upgraded him
to the 7.0 client, to no avail. If I log into the server
            from my machine as him, I get the same error. It is a Win2k,
SP3, MF1.8 SP3 Citrix box. There are no .ini files
            on his home drive. Any ideas at all?

than buying more servers.