[The Teacher List] Virtual Fieldtrips

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 07:24:09 -0700

Fort Benning teacher, Krys Tuten, found this amazing collection of touring
sites dealing with history/social studies, language arts, math and science.  I
just spend more time on this one that I should have - it's one of 'those' sites!
--
        The URL:  http://www.simplek12.com/virtualfieldtrips

PS - have you placed your vote for the 2009 Teacher List Top Ten?  Visit your
favourite post on the site and click VOTE to have your say.  Don't forget to
tell others on FBook and
------
This is the_teacher_list mailing list, managed by FreeLists.org.  You can reply
to this email to reach
Pete directly.

http://www.twitter.com/theteacherlist -The Teacher List on Twitter
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Teacher-List/151149594588 - The Teacher List