[The Teacher List] Top Ten List

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 10:18:37 -0700

Mike Belluz from southwest Ontario, had a great idea this morning.  He thought
people would be interested in a sort of Top Ten list of Teacher List
recommendations.  I added a voting system on each post, so I thought we could
use that.  Under each post is a "Vote!" link.  For the site/resource you like
the best, click that link and your vote will be registered.  No other
information is collected - just that a vote was cast for that post.  There are
currently over 1600 recommendations on the blog so please select your favourite
Teacher List resource by December 31st and I'll share the results in the new
year.

And to make it more interesting, if anyone wants to sponsor some Teacher List
gear as a draw-style prize, then please contact me directly.  I'll make the
draw from all registered List Members.

And most importantly, tell your colleagues and pass it around Facebook/Twitter,
etc.  The Polls are now open!

- Pete
  http://www.theteacherlist.ca

Fan Page