[The Teacher List] Infographic: Tallest Mountain to Deepest Ocean Trench

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 07:27:54 -0700

Welcome back and Happy New Year to all!  To start off 2011, have a look at this
infographic my pal, Des, sent to me.  It's a long look at the earth from 36,000
feet above the surface to 36,000 feet below the surface.  There's enough here
to start a number of classroom discussions and activities.
--
        The URL:
http://www.ouramazingplanet.com/infographic-tallest-mountain-to-deepest-ocean-trench-0249/

Fan Page