[The Teacher List] 20 Tidbits for New Teachers

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 07:46:28 -0600

Are you new to the profession or mentoring a new teacher?  Check out this
interesting article sent to me by my pal, Bill Lomax.
Twenty Tidbits for New Teachers is meant to be a quick read at the start of the
year.  Even if you're a bit long in the teaching tooth, it's worth a look.
--
        The URL:  http://www.edutopia.org/blog/20-tips-new-teachers-lisa-dabbs

to this email to reach
Pete directly.

Please let others know how they can sign up for themselves!  More Info at
http://www.theteacherlist.ca