[TheNoir] Re: Let us be friends

  • From: Sam <tenfifteenmachine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thenoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:10:47 -0800 (PST)

Let us be friends

by J. Harrison

Harrison sat at Alex? favorite bar stool looking into his gin and tonic. He sat
alone and contemplated K?lor and the situation with Alex and Josephine, or
"Joao" as Harrison likes to call her. Harrison thought about Alex and their
last conversation together. A small smile crossed his lips as he remembered how
angry Alex was when she realized what he had done to their offspring. Joao was
growing at a phenomenal rate and she was too smart. A little fear slipped into
his mind at the though of his little girl dying prematurely because of
something he had done. He only wanted the best for her and it did improve his
standing with the Federation as well, but that is not why he had Joao made into
a super baby. With the world as it is with so much violence and danger, it was
for her own good and self preservation that she have the advantage of being
strong, quicker, smarter, and have the advantage of her supernatural abilities.

Harrison felt Ralph at his feet as the dog moved to lay on his other side. As
the strange dog rolled over, his strong body stench hit Harrison in his
nostrils. Harrison moved his head to one side and saw no one was seated at the
bar stools on either side of him, which is really what Harrison preferred at
this time.

"Thanks Ralph boy." Harrison said to his faithful companion.

"Tell you what Ralph, tomorrow, I?ll take you to see your little buddy...Goo!"

The sound of Goo?s name got Ralph all excited and he climbed up on Harrison?s
lap.

":No..get down stinky." Harrison said as John and Trey moved to a table farther
away from his bar stool. Ralph?s odor became more intense when he jumped around
and it even made Harrison reel back on his stool.

Harrison?s mind wandered back to his original thoughts. What to do about his
new nanny. Harrison felt a little challenged by another male, a dominant male
like himself, butting into their lives. He did not need help from K?lor or
anyone else. He was more than capable of taking care of his own family and any
problem which crossed their threshold he could deal with. However, K?lor was a
Klingon who had principles and honor. Seems like a long time has past since he
had met someone who actually lived what the professed. Harrison found himself
admiring K?lor for those character traits.

Harrison looked st Ralph and said, "It may not be a bad thing to have a "nanny"
who can be counted on when the shit hits the fan."

"You know Ralph, I think I am going to reconsider this nanny situation. I may
have been too hasty in my judgement of my little girl?s new friend....and then
there?s this weird situation with this Anita gal. She seemed so fine when I
first saw her, but then, shit...she starts playing like Edward Scissor Hands on
everyone. Slic?n and dic?n and for what? I don?t know Ralph, I think it?s time
for Alex to dress-up like psycho bitch and cancel her ticket before she hurts
any more of the crew. After all, I am responsible for the safety of this ship
and security for the crew. What amazes me is why is M.E. protecting this witch?
Why won?t she let me take the slut out? She has to go Ralphy, but.. in due
time...orders is orders. Well Ralph, let?s go find mommy dearest and the
nanny."

 The all-new My Yahoo! ? What will yours do?