[thebigjewel] Old Safe on Wheels for Sale - January 24, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:14:46 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are too busy reading the classified ads
to write a blurb this week. Yes, every classified ad is like a miniature
novel, containing a whole life -- ruined or redeemed, silly or
significant, drunk or sober (or, like Senator Kennedy, hard to tell either
way):

"Old Safe on Wheels for Sale"

By Greg Boose

Classified Ad -- Week One

FOR SALE: Old safe on wheels. Locked and no combination -- I've never seen
inside it. Leaving the country and can't take it with me. Buyer owns
whatever is inside. Could be a pile of diamonds or could be nothing. Maybe
gold bars. Sorry, no refunds. $10,000. Call Rob X3324...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx